Friday, May 3, 2019

Unsure of where to start when I need to lose 150-ish pounds.

I’m 5’10”, 300lbs, and 23F. I’ve always been overweight and have a very unhealthy relationship with food. I’m looking to fix that and lose weight to be healthy.

I know about MyFitnessPal and I’ve tried to use it, but I always run into trouble. There’s always so many options for the same foods with different calories and I’m very bad at measuring and guesstimating. I also have no clue what type of eating habits I should have. Keto, fasting, restricting calories, etc. I don’t know where to begin or what to try. I feel very overwhelmed by it.

As far as working out (though I do know most weight loss happens in the kitchen, I do have some fitness goals). My fitness goals are pretty basic to start, such as being able to walk longer/easier. I have a Fitbit to track steps. I want to do daily walks. I’m joining a gym next week, but I’m unsure of what exercises would be good for a beginner. I’m also going to have limited time in the gym for now (think 30-45 minutes daily).

Sorry for the wall of text, or formatting issues, I’m on mobile. But I really appreciate advice on fitness or eating!

submitted by /u/fitnesswannabe23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VLIuED

No comments:

Post a Comment