Sunday, May 5, 2019

Weight loss during exam season

Hi loseit, long time lurker here.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with starting a weight loss journey before/during exam season?

I have my final A level exams (UK) coming up, and was wondering if creating a caloric deficit (2500-1600 = 900 kcal) will affect my performance or not, and don’t want to sacrifice my grades over weight loss.

I started at 108KG (238lbs) last December, and managed to drop down to 98KG (216lbs) with the help of CICO and hitting the gym.

However, I’ve gone back to 103KG (227 lbs) and feel like now is the perfect time to lose weight. My goal is 85KG- I’m already muscular, but have fat that I’d love to lose.

I’m 18M, 6 ft 2.

Thanks a lot in advance!

submitted by /u/AbdullahRPD
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Llj2ld

No comments:

Post a Comment