Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Weight Loss Isn’t All About The Numbers

I wanted to offer some perspective to those who are losing slower than they would like. I’m in a medical weight loss program and my progress has been slower than most, even though I have completely followed the plan. I’ve been having a hard time wondering if it’s worth it with some people losing 4x as much as me in the same timeframe. I had my weigh in last night, the scale barely moved and I was totally demotivated.

However I had my first blood tests done since starting the program this morning and those numbers show the big difference. My blood sugar is down to a completely normal level and my kidney function is up. After seeing that I can finally feel like while dieting is hard, the end results are worth it.

Remember that even if the scale isn’t moving, you are making positive changes. You can do this.

submitted by /u/nneighbour
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DYRITR

No comments:

Post a Comment