Friday, May 24, 2019

What are some ways I can lose weight with my busy work schedule?

I know this question is pretty typical, but I find that I still struggle with balancing work and life schedules.

I am up at 5am to start my commute, work until 4:30pm, and don’t get home until 6:30-7pm. Then I’m busing running errands and trying to catch up on all of the things I didn’t get to do during the day. By the end of all of this, I’m exhausted. I knock out right after dinner.

It’s hard for me to find time to actively go to the gym, and I have a weight loss goal in mind. Does anybody have any suggestions for balancing work/life or losing weight with such a busy schedule? Perhaps a recommended fitness regiment to follow? I am a female in her early 20s, 5’6”, and approximately 142lbs.

submitted by /u/nessatea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2M8QNGX

No comments:

Post a Comment