Thursday, May 9, 2019

What should my calorie threshold be?

I am a binge / bordom eater that wants to make a change in my life and start losing weight. I am a 31 year old male that weighs around 450 lbs (last weight in January) and am 6ft 0in. I have downloaded the Lose It! app to count calories as I feel that a CICO diet will work best for me and due to a past injury, exercise will be hard until I am at a more manageable weight (although I do walk when I can to get my steps in as much as possible). My main concern is what the bottom limit for daily calories should be. Lose It! recommends a daily intake of 3,650, but that feels on the high side for weight loss. I feel that if I am going to be hungry, I should have a lower daily calorie threshold, but I don't want to go too low. Does my weight factor into what the bottom is? I see a lot of comments on here saying not to go below 1,500, but I don't know if that is applicable to all body types. Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome. A multivitamin is one of the recommendations I have received, but don't know where to look into what kind to get so any advice on that would also be welcome. Thank you all in advance!

Edit: Forgot to include my age.

submitted by /u/xper0072
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YcRRL6

No comments:

Post a Comment