Friday, November 8, 2019

Back on the weight loss journey with a vengeance and back on this subreddit to share it

So I was on here a while back and posted a couple of pictures. I’d made some progress but somewhere along the line, how it inevitably does, the wheels came off and I gained some of the weight I’d lost back. It was hard to accept it but I did.

Now I’ve changed everything.

Not only am I taking time to be aware of what I eat, I’m now a member of a gym. I’ve been going three times a week for almost a month and I love it. On my days off from the gym I’m Spinning once a week and doing aqua aerobics once a week, leaving two days of rest.

I’ve never been so active in all my life - with this fitness routine being on top of a somewhat physical job - and though my weight has increased slightly I’m not allowing it to put me off.

I’m enjoying everything I do and I know it takes time to get results, and I’m willing to wait and start seeing the changes that occur

submitted by /u/goneisthelight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NXcLdC

No comments:

Post a Comment