Sunday, November 10, 2019

challenging myself to a week with no baked goods

i've been weaning myself off of processed foods and doing pretty well so far. the thing is that, to compensate, i've been baking so many desserts. i try to make things that include fruit, like apple crisp, banana bread or date squares but i'm not kidding myself into thinking that makes them good for me. even if it keeps me from eating a tub of ice cream or some other horrible alternative i would have eaten in the past, i don't think eating a bunch of homemade cookies in a day is exactly conducive for weight loss. also i'm just spending way too much time baking. i don't often do 'challenges' but i think they can be useful if they're both challenging and realistic. i think it would be both those things for me to go a week without any baked goods. so, from this monday to next monday, fruit, nuts, cheese and other snacks are to replace baked goods.

submitted by /u/fishnshrimps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X7bo0b

No comments:

Post a Comment