Sunday, November 10, 2019

Family weight loss challenge

Hello!

My uncle started this challenge with some of my niece and nephews and cousins. He is overweight and so are all of us. We are pretty vocal about wanting to lose weight. He started this challenge that we should try to lose 20 pounds by New Years. OR whoever wins the most pounds gets a prize. It’s a cool challenge. And it’s even more exciting cause we all get to do it as a family.

But I want to win. I currently weight 214 pounds. I am 5’9. I am 21 years old. I have a lot of free time so exercising won’t be hard. But the thing that is difficult is the food part. How much am I suppose to it? Is there a certain food that makes you full the longest? What makes people gain weight? Any other advice would be great. I am the oldest in the challenge other than my uncle. And I want to win. Cause it’ll be embarrassing if I lose to a 15 ur old loool. Any tricks or hacks you guys have from your own weight loss journey will help! Thank you.

submitted by /u/hehe127958944
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33ymxcM

No comments:

Post a Comment