Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Do not deny yourself the food you love!!

My daily eating habits are very healthy, I weigh and track every calorie, i count my macros(most days), and do OMAD. BUT, i do not deny myself the food i love. Last night i was craving pizza. So what did i do? I got pizza of course. Now..im not saying get pizza and ruin a whole weeks worth of work on one meal. I was able to have 3 thick slices and a salad and was able to stay within my daily calorie limit. I was also able to have a reeses peanut butter cup :) (i have a major sweet tooth). Having a meal where you give in to your cravings but have it in moderation will do wonders on your psyche and prevent binging down the road. Restricting the food I loved is 100% the reason i have fell off the wagon so many times in the past.. Good luck everyone on your weight loss journey! Its definitely an exciting process!

submitted by /u/DsmitZ1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qxK1Qz

No comments:

Post a Comment