Wednesday, November 6, 2019

It stopped hurting so much.

So I’m fortunate enough to have an awesome roommate who is a physical science major and made me a specialized plan for weight loss. I started doing it- and the cardio portion was running at 3.0-.5 and two or three minutes of 5.5 (mph) speed in intervals. I started, and I fell of the wagon because each time I did it- it felt like I was going to die. Just the one minute of 5.5 would take everything out of me. I could feel my body aching, and begging for me to stop. I compared it to machinery to my friend. She exercises often and is in good shape and she says she likes to exercise. I told her it was like she was running an oiled well kept machine - in comparison to my body that Rusted, and malfunctioning. This sent me into a like three week depression, and two nights ago- the depression was getting even worse so I grabbed a friend and we went to the gym at 6am,so it could be just the two of us. I was shocked when I went into the 5.5 that it didn’t hurt nearly as much as it did before- and I wasn’t continuing the seconds until it stopped, or gasping for air like a fish or something. Then I went again today, and it was easier- tiring but doable. I have some more hope again.

TLDR; after falling off of the wagon- I found it’s getting easier to exercise.

submitted by /u/ColdChildhood8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JVI1so

No comments:

Post a Comment