Tuesday, November 5, 2019

feeling like if you're not losing weight and not counting calories you're not welcome

so many people on here seem to think that counting calories is sooo easy. I replied to a post where someone asked what I was finding so hard about the weight loss and I said counting calories and measuring food and I got -3 points. I've posted a handful of times in the past 2.5 weeks because I am struggling to start losing weight again after gaining almost all the weight I lost back last time. It's like I'm expected to have no problem counting calories and if I can't do that I might as well not even be here. This is what I've been getting from a lot of the comments here. But I've only been posting here for a couple weeks. I'm still working on figuring this all out and trying to gain knowledge and support. I feel like if you're not counting calories and losing weight you're a failure here. But I know I'm not the only one in this situation. There are probably a lot of people in my situation who have trouble counting calories. I feel like it's a base line to post here. If you aren't counting calories you dont belong here. I'm just trying to find help where I can get it.

submitted by /u/clamchowduhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ChcFbt

No comments:

Post a Comment