Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Very hungry days

I moved to an European country to study (from tropical country) and now that it's getting colder I sometimes find my body extremely weak and shaking at the end of a long school day and ravenously hungry. I've lost some weight since I started about 130 days ago (still technically in the overweight bracket) and it's kind of made me lose a bunch of insulation too so I can't stand temperatures that used to be no problem. Do I just eat a little bit above my goal until I adjust? At maintenance (even when I reach maintenance I may still be starving)? I value my schoolwork more than my weight loss, but it's still a thing I care about and it would be a shame to lose this progress.

submitted by /u/cicomotor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NHzTgd

No comments:

Post a Comment