Sunday, November 17, 2019

Food addiction!

Hey guys I’m a 17 year old male I started losing weight 6 months ago when I was at 110 kg Now I’m at 97 but I have been stuck at this weight for a looooong time now I can’t seem to find the motivation to keep going until 80,it’s like my body is screaming for me to stop 😆 Any tips or advice you can give me from your experiences? I really wanna lose weight for once it’s been a lifelong journey for me and it really means a lot for my self confidence and image I tried to get back into the diet lately but I relapsed these last two days.I ate way too much and pretty much screwed it over once again. To get to 97 kg I used the no carb diet which is really strict and makes me feel dizzy all the time but i really don’t know any other way or strategy for weight loss to be honest and this is why I’m asking for help I have a food addiction that makes me quite annoyed and angry at times when I restrict my food intake... Thank you for taking the time to read this, means a lot !

submitted by /u/ligur927
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/358ZYvI

No comments:

Post a Comment