Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Protruding tailbone and pain after losing weight!

I have googled this a bit and it seems to be a somewhat common result of weight loss but man is it annoying! I’ve lost almost 70 pounds since January and a few months ago I thought something was very wrong with me when I could feel the shape of my tailbone sticking out of my body between my butt cheeks. I ended up going to the doctor after a couple days of excruciating pain from sitting/lying down and she said I must have bruised it. That pain has gone away but I am constantly in a little bit of tailbone pain. Anyone else experienced that?? My BMI is 20.5 now and I have found that I am way more bony looking than I was when I was at this weight before (around 13 or 14 years old). Let me know your tips!

submitted by /u/torilor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QfoKX0

No comments:

Post a Comment