Saturday, November 16, 2019

Trying to go from Overweight to Marine

This decision is something that I have been thinking about for a while now. I had lost a sense of purpose in myself, felt stuck in my situation. I have always had the thought of the Military as a good option for me. I went to obese to overweight (75lbs) as I was a junior in high school. 3 years later I have stagnated at 225 lbs from almost 300 lbs. I am so proud of myself. I am ready to make the commitment to lose weight and bulk up and make this happen. I just don't know where to start. I'm working on starting meal planning and cutting ALL fast food I can consume. I was hoping if there was anyone on this sub that is trying to do what I am doing or has done what I want to do to give me some tips and help me in my journey to achieve my dreams.

All of you wonderful people in this sub do wonderful work for the struggling people on this sub, I appreciate any and all help you can give.

DISCLAIMER: Please leave all reservations that any might have about the military and the Marines. I am here to ask for advice for weight loss and strength building to join the Marines. Thank you.

submitted by /u/zakhumphrey00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qs0lNK

No comments:

Post a Comment