Saturday, November 16, 2019

Earlier in my weight loss journey I cried happy tears when this skirt finally fit again.... 6 months later progress photo

here’s the skirt

A few years ago I lost a bit of weight after getting my wisdom teeth removed and bought this skirt (okay yeah I know it’s ugly, it’s part of its charm). I wore it a few times that winter and then put it in my closet. Then I started gaining more weight without really noticing. Then I couldn’t zip this up anymore at all and it became a symbol of how much weight I gained. I started losing weight in January and around March the skirt fit again. I wore it and cried because I was so happy to finally be as thin as I was when I wore it the first time. Now, it falls off my hips if I let go of it. I have lost 70 pounds since January, women’s XXL/XL, 14 pants and 34HH. Now I wear S/M, 2-4 pants and a 30F. Mostly intuitive eating, walking and recently started going to the gym. Just wanted to share because I feel so proud and amazed.

submitted by /u/torilor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OwT9xx

No comments:

Post a Comment