Saturday, November 16, 2019

Starting my journey... 17 F/5" 8'/ 173 lbs

Recently, I've been looking at myself and my school environment differently, I look around at me and other girls at my school to see if I am the fattest person in the room. I suffered mental breakdowns and episodes of emotional and binge eating because of fall outs with people. I gained 45 pounds in only 3 months and was incredibly disappointed in myself. I want to lose but every time I try to start going into calorie deficit or dieting and exercising daily/often, I get tired and make excuses. I want to start weight loss now because I feel if I get older, I will not be able to lose weight and want to adopt healthy eating and exercising habits now so I won't have problems with gaining weight in college. Does anyone have any advice in staying motivated or how to stop making excuses for yourself? Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/hell0mynamejeff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CQuq1K

No comments:

Post a Comment