Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Weight loss with whey protein to 'maintain' muscle mass. Anyone experienced with this?

Hello all, I'm trying to lose weight and have restricted my calorie intake to a certain limit. I'm told that with weight loss come both fat and muscle mass loss. But I've also heard from a few sources that, if I supplement this diet with whey protein, it will help me "maintain" my muscle mass (as opposed to building new muscle mass). So in that sense, the weight loss would be exclusive to 'fat loss'.

I want to ask anyone familiar enough with whey protein whether this mass building powder during weight loss won't actually be counterproductive. Even the supplement websites have said it still could be used during weight loss, but I'm still somewhat skeptical. Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/NeatDrawing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X85yfb

No comments:

Post a Comment