Monday, December 9, 2019

[21F/ 5’6”/SW: 242, GW:145 lbs] Looking for accountability partner

I am looking for accountability partner during my weight loss. I've been doing keto before, worked great for me. I'll give it a try again, combined with intermittent fasting(OMAD) and some extended fasts(36-72 hours). Not really active, but planning to hit the gym 3-4 times a week.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the start of a long term change and to help I'd like to share the journey with somebody. I've found having a buddy really helps with providing external motivation. I'm just sick and tired of thinking about getting into shape and trying really hard for like 2-3 days and then falling back into a comfortable, unhealthy lifestyle.

So I’m looking for a buddy to keep me on track and vice versa. If you're interested - PM me. Personally, I know that I stay more motivated when I've got someone out there who is holding me accountable to the decisions I make. And, yes, I know that having will power is a big component to being successful, and I'm hoping to increase my will power through a series of smaller wins (winning the day, the week, etc). But, I think having an accountability partner would not only be extra motivating, but it could actually be fun.

submitted by /u/TyrisFlareII
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P4ZnWT

No comments:

Post a Comment