Friday, December 20, 2019

23/F weight currently 20 stone Needing advice on saggy skin

So I'm 23 years old, I was 8 stone at 12 years old. Due to getting PTSD from some horrible events in my life, I ended up turning to food as a comfort. As a result i went from 8 stone to 22 stone! Not proud of it.

I have had trouble controlling my eating since around 15 years old. However I have come to terms that I have to lose weight for the better. So 3 months ago, I give myself all the motivation I had and hit the gym for 2 hours 5 days a week and eat only protein with veg for most meals and cut out all the unhealthy crap I was putting inside me.

This has obviously gave me great results and now I'm at a weight loss of 2 stone (yay)! Now to the problem I'm seeing myself having.

I have a very stretched out belly from the weight gain and under my arms also. I was just wondering if anyone could offer any help to minimise the sagging that is going to happen. I'd hate to lose all this weight, then have to get surgery to get the excess fat taken of. So any advice would be appreciated! Any other general tips for weight loss is welcome too!

Sorry for formatting on mobile and any mistakes in my writing.

submitted by /u/iamnothere123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZcMHka

No comments:

Post a Comment