Thursday, December 19, 2019

After 2+ years I made it to my goal weight

Weight loss journey pics A couple years ago I was in my first real relationship and we ate out all the time. Then on top of that I had a very stressful job. I was snacking all day on top of eating 2 dinners. I lost my job and my man and depression caused me to continue to eat until I got up to 210 lbs.

One day I was volunteering with my nephew for boy scouts and he took a picture of me on a horse...I couldn't believe it was me in the picture. At that moment I started counting calories and working out I dropped weight quickly at first.

No I wasn't consistent (plateaus suck). I would lose about 10-15lbs and take a break. Luckily on my breaks I maintained for the most part.

In the last year I discovered intermittent fasting and I combined it with my calorie counting. It's helped a lot.

Thanks to all the people that post on this sub you motivate me so much! Also I enjoyed participating in the challenge with team ghost as I hit my goal!

submitted by /u/Stormyk88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z8ESMn

No comments:

Post a Comment