Thursday, December 5, 2019

900 Days of Tracking Calories! 45 pounds down and maintaining! M/29/5'11" [225lbs > 180.4lbs].

Hey guys, first time poster to this community. I wasn't sure where to post this, but I felt good about my accomplishment, and consistency and wanted to share. I'll try to keep it short!

I work at an office type of job where I use the computer and phone daily. It's basically entirely sedentary unless I get up and take the occasional break. I don't know about you guys, but in between sitting for 8 hours a day, eating out (and eating poorly) from pressure with office colleagues, and participating in numerous office potlucks, the weight begins to creep on me slowly, but surely.

Ultimately, I wasn't a particularly big guy I think, but just maybe flabbier around the middle than I'd like to be. I decided it's time to make a change and starting tracking my meals, prepping more lunches at home, and going to the gym at least a couple times a week. I wasn't very strict in terms of food types I consumed--I ate everything and even consumed alcohol occasionally. I just made sure to keep my daily caloric budget under 2,200. That is the only rule.

So in the end, CICO is what worked for me. I still eat out occasionally with my colleagues and participate in the office potlucks, but I now make it my lifestyle to have things in moderation and track those dang calories lol.

I wish you all the best on your personal weight loss journeys' too!

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/gallery/SwN02LW

submitted by /u/BlackFriday2K18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LsoQqL

No comments:

Post a Comment