Sunday, December 1, 2019

advice on calorie counting and not losing your mind

i am trying to get back on the weight loss train. i am down where i was from a year ago but i put about half of the weight i lost back on me. when i started last year i planned on the CICO model, using MyFitnessPal to help me track calories. I used it religiously, and i started to see the results. But it got to a point where i was so neurotic about tracking everything I consumed I was not enjoying my life. And on days where I would go over my calorie limit, i would either get stressed out\anxious or really depressed. my anxiety using this ap was to much for me so I had to stop using it. I was able to maintain my weight for a bit, but life got busy and stressful for me so i put some back on. I want to start losing again, but I am afraid of how i will act if I use Myfitness pal again. Does anyone have any good advice on this?

submitted by /u/GreatAndPowerfulKoz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qT0ks5

No comments:

Post a Comment