Sunday, December 1, 2019

I mean, losing weight is great and all....

But I look worse now naked than I ever did before. 33kg (102-68.4) loss, and I find my self disgusting, worst bit is, after a 9 month break from sex work I’ve had to go back to it to make ends meet, and whilst I look great in my lingerie- as soon as I take it off guys visibly cringe. It’s horrifying and makes me want to cry. I desperately want a tummy tuck / breast lift (they resemble golf balls hanging in stockings when I bend over now), but I’ll never be able to afford it. Don’t get me wrong- I’d rather have this skin than still be 102kg, and I’m starting to love how I look in clothes, but as soon as I take them off I just see this mass of saggy lumps and drooping boobs. I reckon with the skin taken care of I could fit into size 8-10 instead of the 10-12 I am now, at only 4-5kg from my ideal weight. My weight loss has been slow / gradual so chances of my skin bouncing back from it are slim to none. My friends don’t understand what I’m going through but I know I’m not the only one in this sub to experience it and I’m sure others have had it worse too. Sorry to rant but it’s been a long, hard day.

submitted by /u/Segreto86
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DLnrHT

No comments:

Post a Comment