Sunday, December 22, 2019

Alright. I had lost 30+ pounds in 2015-2016 but have since gained it all back and then some. What do I need to do now to get a head start on 2020 being the year I lose it all and keep it off?

Been struggling with weight my whole life. For the past 6 years I’ve been riding the wave on and off diets, but this past year has been the worst of it since I’m at my heaviest in 6 years. I struggle with keeping the vision of the long term goal in mind, and continue to pursue the instant gratification.

But that has to stop. I can’t keep letting time go by not being my best self. So what the hell am I going to need to do to make sure 2020 is the year I can stay in my weight loss journey towards a healthier lifestyle?

I’d especially appreciate mental tricks/plans to keep the vision and focus present. Would appreciate any ideas.

submitted by /u/stefanohuff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sjbp0w

No comments:

Post a Comment