Sunday, December 22, 2019

New challenge

I'm starting a diet bet with my coworkers beginning January 1st. I successfully lost weight throughout 2018, starting at 205 and hitting my lowest weight of 156 back in January of this year. I have maintained around 160 throughout 2019 which I'm proud of, but now I'm ready to lose some more weight. Im definitely the smallest of the group of coworkers doing this challenge, but I hope to regain the confidence I had at the beginning of the year. Although I have maintained my weight give or take 5lbs, I do not feel nearly as lean. My goal weight is 145. Which would require a 5lb per month weight loss, as we are doing this bet for 3 months. This is going to be hard, but I'm excited. I'm posting this to make myself accountable and to get myself into the healthy mindset I had during the peak of my weight loss in 2018. I felt amazing that entire year. So happy, confident, and motivated. Since my diet has not been 100% this year I have not felt as healthy and happy. I want 2020 to be a year of transformation, physically as well as mentally. So, if anyone has any unique meals that are macro friendly leave them down below! Ngl I'm bored with my turkey burgers without the bun and grilled chicken. I need some new recipes to respark that motivation and discipline I previously had.

submitted by /u/princessbhammock
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EQRgqF

No comments:

Post a Comment