Saturday, December 14, 2019

Am I just starving my self or is this a good way to lose weight? I mean it's not intermittent fasting or omad but I'm losing weight.

From October 30, 2019 I decided I need a change in my life, so from that day I stopped consuming sugary foods like cakes, donuts, cookies, Nanaimo bars, sodas(I used to finish a 2 litre Coke in just a few hours), and anything with white sugar or refined sugar and also stopped eating fatty foods found in large beef steaks, fast foods, reddi whip cream, bread and butter, etc. I changed my diet from all that to more veggies, leafy greens, lean meat like chicken, more fruits, fish, etc.

So I'm a 25M and I dropped my weight from 147.5KG(325lbs) to 143KG(315lbs) in December 10. So I lost like 4 kilos in 5 weeks, which I think is a healthy weight loss, and I don't want to lose more than 4kilos a month because Loose Skin is the last thing I'd ever want.

After December 10 (Last Tuesday) I started eating 2 Meals a day with green chilies (because I researched that green chillies help you in digesting food and also burning belly fat). Meal 1 at around 10am-12pm I ate either Tuna, eggs and 6-10 green chillies fried together in some canola oil. And ate that with 4-5 brown whole-wheat bread. Meal 2 I ate at around 5pm-7pm. I ate things like mixed vegetable with rice, fish, chicken with green chilles. In between meals 1 and 2 I ate crackers or fruits and some water.

So I just checked my weight after December 10 (last Tuesday) and I saw that my weight dropped 2 kilos in just a couple of days!! Am I losing weight in a healthy way? From October 30 to December 10 my weight loss was gradual and steady but after changing my diet to 2 meals a day, my weight loss kind of accelerated. Am I just starving my self or should I continue this way? I'm just worried if I gain all that weight back!? Also I have a gym membership but I haven't started going to the gym yet to do weight training and cardio, but I will start soon. I think with this diet, consuming more healthy foods, and going to the gym 3-5 days / week I might lose weight quicker but I don't want that because I don't want to be exposed with loose skin. So maybe I might increase my food intake in that case.

I really wanted to go to Jason Fung who's located an hour drive away but it's pretty hard to get his appointment and it's also pretty expensive for me. So I started my healthy eating in my own way with tons of research from Google and YouTube videos. Please correct me if my way is wrong. I would be very happy to take your advice.

So my questions were:

After December 10 "Am I losing weight in a healthy way"?

Am I just starving my self or should I continue this way?

I'm just worried if I gain all that weight back!?

submitted by /u/techgeek010
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PDzxrK

No comments:

Post a Comment