Monday, December 2, 2019

Anyone else struggling with endless yo-yoing (weight loss-binge cycle)

Hello everyone!

Is there anyone else struggling with a vicious circle of losing and gaining weight? My life at least has seemed to form a certain kind of a pattern: I gain weight, go up until about 68-75kg, then I go for a diet mainly consisting of a lot of exercise and less food and lose about 10 kilograms. When I am almost done, like having only the last 3 to 5kg I start bingeing and binge my weight back to the start or even higher.

Needless to say that I am absolutely tired of this circle and would definitely not want to binge and gain weight anymore again. In July I said that I want to lose this weight for good and what happened again. I weighted at 64kg about 1,5 months ago and after it have just been bingeing like crazy. I know I need to make a permanent lifestyle change but for some reason I find it incredibly difficult. When I am at my highest I always think it doesn't matter how slowly I lose until it is permanent. But for some reason I always end up restricting/over-exercising or something and the weight dropp becomes too quick to maintain. (I assume).

Anyone else who had struggled with this and how did you change it????

submitted by /u/sonjadeliina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lfph7I

No comments:

Post a Comment