Monday, December 2, 2019

Dating a 36-year-old woman half way to weight loss goal with SAGGY SKIN everywhere?

If you swiped right on Bumble or Hinge (or any dating app) and met a cute girl, and then went on a bunch of dates... and after date 5/6 (ish) you hook up and find out that her body looks like a 95-year-olds, what would you do?

If I were a guy, I would run. And that’s why I am 36 and hiding away like a hermit and avoiding all social situations while my friends are married and popping out second and third babies.

Background: I’ve lost 40 lbs so far. I have 45 to go. I am excited and working hard, but so so so discouraged because my body is disgusting already. VERY saggy arms, stomach, thighs, breasts, butt, legs.... everywhere... it’s all REALLY bad. I look like I’ve lost at least 150 lbs, partly because I have been yo yo dieting forever and have had 2-3 major weight losses/gains in my life and it’s all catching up to me in a bad bad way.

TLDR: I’ve got to start dating again because I’m 36 already and would like to have kids, but I’ve dated enough (in my previous skinny days) to know that this is going to be a disaster. Losing my mind. Any words of encouragement? Inspirational dating app stories? Help!! 😀

submitted by /u/hdiejdi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34InDn4

No comments:

Post a Comment