Thursday, December 12, 2019

Can I lose weight on 1500 calories a day?

So I am 5'2 168 lbs and my goal is to get to about 135 lbs. According to online TDEE calculators, my maintenance is about 2000 calories so to lose 1 lb a week I only need to eat 1500. I don't know if I sound crazy but as a short Asian girl I feel like my entire life I've been told if you don't eat 1200 or less, you won't lose weight. Has anyone with a similar height/weight lost weight while doing 1500 calories a day? It sounds like a lot to me, but I think I might be biased because of my background and how I was raised. I'm trying to lose weight in a sustainable manner because I have tried the extremely strict crash diets before and I always rebound. If anyone has any weight loss advice in general, I would appreciate it a lot! Oh also I have a desk job but I try to walk home (1.5 miles) most days of the week and I go to the gym about 2-3 times a week.

submitted by /u/2020goals
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2siK6sy

No comments:

Post a Comment