Thursday, December 12, 2019

I can’t convince myself it’s working.. 19M

At 18 before prom, I stepped on the scale and saw that I weighed 295lbs and new if i got to 300 I would have serious mental consequences. (mental health/body issues) over the next 6 months I lost 30lbs, but I’m not sure how. I didn’t change much besides starting college and being stressed. I really want to continue to lose weight and get down to at least 200. I just don’t know how. I work at a restaurant and am a cook, I’m always around good food and unhealthy people. When I try things I feel like I give up when I don’t see results immediately. When I look up weight loss methods on techniques I mainly just see people being insensitive. So what can I actually do to substantially lose weight? Diets/small changes/etc

BACKGROUND: -I’m 6’3 - currently 260lbs - weight seems to only stick to my face and stomach, no flabby arms, toned legs and butt.

i’m grateful for any advice or opinions. There’s no one else to talk to. :) thanks

submitted by /u/thatsgayyyyyyyyyyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Piy5wf

No comments:

Post a Comment