Thursday, December 5, 2019

Excited to get back at it!

So a small background on why I’m here, I went from being active almost my entire life, a four sport athlete since middle school, then college hit and I gained the freshman 15-20 (150->170ish)until senior year. That year brought on so many stressors and unnecessary evils, I stopped playing my club sports, going to the gym, and doing active things with my friends and instead I turned to pizza, milkshakes, and fast food. Anyways I somehow managed to graduate still, and just over senior year went from 175ish to 217 [hit 217 in March, 210 at graduation in May, and once I found likwidtek’s sheet in June I was 201]

In may I moved back home and stopped drinking as much, started eating better, and then in June I found just what I needed on Reddit, this community. Between June and late October I managed to get my weight back down to the 170s and when I started birth control again I plateaued. I decided it was best if I stopped my ~weight loss journey~ for a little bit since I knew not seeing the scale move would potentially cause me to just binge in a self destructive manner. I knew I had a Chicago trip, thanksgiving, and a Vegas trip all coming up and chose to wait until I got back to start meal planning/prepping again. I did still gym during this time, I just took a break from tracking calories and making sure I hit my daily goals. Well, I’m back and as of this morning I weigh 173! I’m honestly pretty excited I didn’t yeet myself back up to 180 during this long break lol. I know Christmas and New Years are coming up, but I’m hoping I can get to 170 before 2020:) speaking of the new year, I’m also making it my goal to run/walk a 5k every month! I did one the end of October, and am doing another next Sunday. I think it’ll be a fun way to keep me on the treadmill month to month and help me burn some extra calories. Is anyone else doing any achievable resolutions/goals for 2020? Anyways I just wanted to post this for a little external accountability. Today I’m planning my meals for next week, and Saturday I’m grocery shopping and prepping! I’m not gonna lie I kind of missed my meal plan Thursday’s. I also definitely missed the gym during my vacations so I’m excited to go back tonight even though I know I’ll be tired. My goals this upcoming week are to stick to my plan of meals +3 off track snacks, go to the gym 4 days, run half the 5k, and do the mountain of laundry that’s sitting in my room. I can’t wait to check off my “I did it!” boxes, and I hope you all stick to your goals this week too! Thanks for being such a supportive and amazing community <3

Pic of my daily weigh ins (sheet by u/likwidtek) weigh ins

Me at graduation grad

Me in Vegas! Vegas

submitted by /u/rainbowroad1414
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34UBAOC

No comments:

Post a Comment