Tuesday, December 17, 2019

[F25 - 5’5 - SW173/CW153/GW145] NSV - I saw an old picture and could actually see the change

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZfgbXpP

https://imgur.com/gallery/pmKMcmm

SW - 173 CW - 153 GW - 145 UGW - 130

3 months now. Intermittent fasting 16:8, strength training 4/week, yoga 2/week, running 3/week. Low fat + no sugar diet. 8 hour sleep, lots of selfcare days, quitting alcohol and smoking and saying no when you feel like you dont actually want to do that plan or meet that people. Kissing and hugging my cats everyday (used to do this before as well haha)

I’ve been overweight for my WHOLE life. I am still a few pounds apart of having a normal BMI but I feel I got the point of all weight loss journeys - enjoy the ride and make it a lifestyle. I lost 20 pounds in 3 months and I want to lose 20 more but I wouldnt honestly mind if it takes a little longer than that. I want to preserve this forever - the exercise, the calm, the health, the love I have for myself and my body. I want to get to the point where I dont need to count calories anymore, yes. But I never want to eat the way I used to anymore, I never want to not exercise everyday even if its at least a 20 min walk, I never want to abandon myself like I did. I want to be this person. Forever.

My humble advice for you:

  1. Most important one: DONT LISTEN TO OTHERS. Everyone is an expert when it comes to health. They will tell you youre eating too much. Or not enough. They will tell you IF is not safe. They will tell you you’re exercising too much. They will tell you strength exercises arent really that good for girls. They will tell you you need more cardio. Or less. They will tell you exercise while fasting is dangerous. They will laugh at you. They will ask you for advice when they realize you lost weight and once you tell them they will discredit you. Believe me. Happened lots of times. Just DONT LISTEN. Don’t let others destroy your motivation. No one is worth it.

  2. DO WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU. Try different things. I started swimming. Wasnt really my thing. Tried spinning. Got hurt. Tried jogging. Got hurt because I was too heavy... At the end, baby steps were the only help I got. Try this, try that. Try everything until you feel comfortable. Then challenge yourself when you’re too comfortable. Repeat.

  3. Read this sub and weight loss stories everyday before going to sleep. It has helped me keeping the motivation.

I want to say big thanks to this sub that has helped and is still helping me a lot day by day! This community is great. Keep the good job!

submitted by /u/clamores
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YUDcpy

No comments:

Post a Comment