Friday, December 13, 2019

Finally got the willpower to post here, maybe it'll change something… Day 1

Hi. I'm going to keep this as short as possible-

As a kid I was very fit, but when I went to elementary school I started gaining weight. Like, a lot. At 13 years old, I used to weight 140KG/above 300 lbs. It had a huge impact on my life, and when I realized it, something clicked in my brain. I started losing weight, finally. It happened in phases, first I went down to about 120KG, then to 100, and eventually, when I was 21, I reached 80 kg. That was a little more than a year ago. Then something clicked in my head again, perhaps it was connected with having so much stress, last year, but whatever. But most likely it was just me being so happy I finally hit my goal I felt like I had to reward myself. Hard to tell. My fault. I gained 20 kg in a few months. I'm ashamed of it. Have been trying to lose it for the past year, but no success, I'm constantly hovering between 96 and 104 KG.

i can keep up my diet for 20 days at best, managed to do it twice this year, but then I put it all back on again. Always when starting to diet. I wanted to post here, but something was telling me "no, you don't need it.". Now I'm so tired of myself, I really feel uncomfortable with my weight, so I'm posting here, maybe this will change something with me, I don't know. I just need to lose 20 kilograms. It's not that much, considering how much I've already lost. I would feel a lot better even with just a 10 kilogram weight loss. But time and time again it's proven to be too hard for me.

The last two years have been absolutely amazing for me, I managed to succeed in all parts of my life, except for this thing.

I'm dieting with MyFitnessPal, limiting my calorie intake to 1500 daily. Will try to keep up for 5 months.

sorry for any mistakes, English is my third language

submitted by /u/thistimeitllwork332
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LQaJMg

No comments:

Post a Comment