Friday, December 13, 2019

How important is it to use the same scale in your weight loss journey?

Hello,

I will be heading home for the holiday soon, and obviously I won’t be able to bring my scale home with me (cause it’s clunky and huge). It’s too bad because my scale is blue tooth and automatically logs my weight in my phone, and also calculates my water weight and body fat % and muscle mass % so I can get an in-depth picture of how far along I am in my journey.

I’ve read that it’s important to keep using the same scale while you’re losing weight. Does it really make much of a difference? This also has a lot with trying to plan how my holidays will pan out too, and how to potentially budget calories and exercise too without a scale around, which is nerve-wrecking.

submitted by /u/bonjouretaurevoir
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YOF5nx

No comments:

Post a Comment