Thursday, December 12, 2019

Funny Weight Loss Frustration

It's not exactly what you think. I'm almost at 30 pounds down. Woo hoo...kind of. I wish I could hit PAUSE for the next...two months. I just need my body to stay the exact shape it is...right now so I can make one last alteration and finally be DONE. I cosplay for fun, I don't get paid for it and every yard of fabric, prick of the needle and awkward angle I sit at it is a labor of love. But the ball gown I have painstakingly worked on for the last four months is beginning to fall off of me and while that is a wonderful physical sign of my weight loss, it is a not so wonderful change I am going to have to make yet another change to the dress' bodice. So body, work with me here. If I eat...a few more calories, will you please...not change just for a little while?

submitted by /u/Sunnyhunnibun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34hFxvE

No comments:

Post a Comment