Wednesday, December 18, 2019

I accomplished my previous new years resolution and next year I'm doing it all over again with a bit of help!

I started last year around 275lbs (around my highest) and now I'm under 250lbs, my next new years resolution/goal is to lose another 25lbs to get to 225lbs.

Our resident guest has lived in our garage "temporarily" but has finally moved out so I can finally convert it to a gym, which will help me lose even more next year! With that being the case I could probably lose an extra 10lbs, at my height of 5'10, if I get under 210lbs then I'll be considered overweight instead of obese according to my BMI. I'm pretty lazy and I'm an introvert so going to the gym sounds like a pain, but because my gym will be a part of my house, that'll help tremendously.

I don't really post here but I do occasionally browse and I've learned quite a bit, I love the positive atmosphere and I'm grateful to have stumbled across this place. The mentality here is contagious and I do believe it helped motivate myself to discipline myself. Motivation is flimsy so I use it as a boost when I can and I use discipline as my main man. Making a routine of 2 meals a day and limiting my calorie intake has worked pretty well so far. My weight loss rules are very general and loose because I don't like to miss out on food variety and I don't want to get stressed back into eating. I found out what works for me and I can't wait to be healthy for the first time in years!

submitted by /u/R3dth1ng
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PWTM3W

No comments:

Post a Comment