Thursday, December 19, 2019

I really need some help and motivation..

Hi all!

I am a long time lurker, first time poster on this sub. I’ve struggled with weight basically my whole life. I’ve never really known how to go about weight loss in any manner, much less a healthy one.

I don’t have the mental or physical energy to get started because of depression/anxiety, and I don’t have the finances to hire a professional to help. I’ve done minimal research but always get confused or don’t understand how to achieve weight loss. For example I don’t understand most fitness terminology or if i do I don’t know how to do exercises properly (is my form correct, am I doing enough sets of something, what’s the best exercise for fat loss, etc.).

I don’t know what amount of food is healthy and how many calories i should be consuming a day without feeling starved.

I’ve recently had a total thyroidectomy and gained even more weight. It also causes me to have a foggy mind this past month. I really want to start losing weight and live a healthier lifestyle but I just don’t know how to go about or where to even start.

I’m 26 F 5’3 208lbs. If anyone can help a newbie get started I would really appreciate the help.

If this kind of post isn’t allowed mods please remove it.

BTW I’m using a new account because I want to have a separate account on reddit just for the subject of weight so i can keep track more easily. Hope that’s okay with you guys!

Also, sorry for the long post

submitted by /u/iwant_toloseitloseit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EyYr6R

No comments:

Post a Comment