Thursday, December 19, 2019

SV!! Officially Down 40 lbs! 6ish months

Good morning Reddit Losers! I'ma be a bit braggy today, because I hit (what I feel) is a huge milestone! Today I weighed in at 172 (5' 1/2"F, 31), which is 40 lbs down from my starting weight! I started getting serious about the weight loss in June, when my SO had a serious talk with me about my weight and how it was affecting our relationship. I decided I liked him more than I liked potato chips, and it's been mostly downhill from there.

This has been the hardest, but simplest, thing I've ever done, and I never ever in a million years thought I'd stick with it, let alone lose this much weight. I feel a little woozy, thinking about the 60+ additional lbs I want to lose and how long it's going to take, but the time will pass anyway.

Eventually, I'd like to get into the gym and work a little on getting stronger, but I'm aiming to lose at least 20 more lbs first because I'm super self-conscious. Doesn't matter how many times I hear "everyone here is just working on their own stuff, they're probably not even paying attention to you", I still feel like an ass every time I go in. In the meantime, I'm trying to increase physical activity at home by going on more walks, doing some stretching and basic yoga, anything that gets me moving.

If you're thinking you'd like to lose weight, there's no better time than now, no one more prepared than you. Here's to 60 more lbs. We got this.

submitted by /u/agent_mick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35F7pvc

No comments:

Post a Comment