Saturday, December 21, 2019

I’m on my way

I’m excited. I’m excited for the next year. I’m excited to go to the gym n work out as a routine after school. I’m excited to look better and feel better.

For the most part of my life I’ve been overweight. Never morbidly obese or anything, but on the heavier side of overweight. Thankfully, I don’t look as heavy as I am n my fat kinda goes to the right places (other than my thighs >:(... ) but I’m ready to fit into n look good in clothes I like.

I’m a theatre junkie. N im ready to love my body n self more. To be more connected to my body. And I hope that helps on the stage.

I’m setting some rules for myself. Recently I read a weight loss book (not sure which one) but it was all about rules. So I’m setting my own:

  1. No motherfucking sugar.

sis has a sweet tooth n we all know that that DoEs NOt heLp. but really. No processed sugar. Sugar has 31 different names so I gotta look out for those ingredients. Natural sugars are fine. Like sugars from fruit or vegetables.

  1. No processed food.

There is SO MUCH processed food everywhere n I’m frankly sick of it. This includes noodles n white rice... (cries in asian) but it’ll be worth it. Processed food upsets my stomach too n it’ll just be better if I avoid it.

  1. No dairy.

talking about my upset stomach. I’m lactose intolerant! n dairy makes my toilet cry. If I avoid it, it’ll be better for my system n my toilet n my skin!

  1. Work for those big meals.

I’ve been doing this for a while. everytime I know I’ve got a big meal coming up I try to hit the gym extra hard. Maybe I’ll do it more often now.

  1. Don’t eat from 7pm - 10am.

The 10am part isn’t that bad. I’m always late for school so I just skip it. The problem is 7pm. I’m a sucker for late night snacking and I’ve got to stop!

I can do this. I deserve to be healthy. I deserve to love myself and feel confident.

submitted by /u/sparkyung
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36UgL6H

No comments:

Post a Comment