Saturday, December 21, 2019

Brown rice bad for weight loss?

In my research I am seeing the usual mixed results, you know, "oh yeah brown rice helps you lose weight!" but then I read "oh no no no, brown rice is high on the glycemic index and as a result, it spikes insulin which leads to fat storage!"

Which is it?


Words beyond this point are meaningless, they are just filler to satisfy the subs stupid requirement for word count. This post wont make it to the main page, I'm only looking for a final opinion from a few people on the matter at hand and then my post will disappear into obscurity. Hopefully this is enough words by now, thanks for reading this far if you did.

submitted by /u/OnlyUsernameAvailabl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/392QDbG

No comments:

Post a Comment