Friday, December 6, 2019

Increased cardio backfiring? Any tips on continuing weight loss?

Hi! First time poster here...

So, a little background: I am female, 23, 5'4", and weigh about 118 lbs.

Growing up, I was always on the smaller side. I was naturally thin and very active, but that all changed when I put on quite a bit of weight in college. A year and a half ago, I got back into fitness and have lost nearly all the weight I put on. I would LOVE to get to 110 lbs, but have been struggling to loose more weight in the past 3 months. I was at 116 in October, but the scale hasn't been that low since.

I did make a fairly significant change and now I am wondering if it is backfiring on me. I love cardio and over the past month have upped my cardio fitness classes to almost everyday. I was initially going 2 - 3, sometimes 4, times per week, and paying closer attention to my caloric intake. When I increased my cardio, I developed this crazy appetite. I'll admit, prior to this I was pretty restrictive with how much I ate. For the first time in a year, I am eating what I want and when I want it. Unsurprisingly, this is not helping me loose weight.

Does anyone have tips on how I can continue to loose weight while continuing with my daily cardio and satisfying my appetite? I know it ultimately comes down to calories in and calories out. I am fairly aware of how many calories I am eating, but am trying to stay away from strictly monitoring my caloric intake as it has resulted in an unhealthy relationship with food in the past.

Any tips would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/ugh-as-if-24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33TWJHp

No comments:

Post a Comment