Sunday, December 8, 2019

It’s now clicking. How did you make it click?

Title basically. I’m having a very difficult time figuring out what works for me to lose weight.

Currently on weight watchers. I’ve done MyFitnessPal, I’ve done Keto, I was Vegan for awhile (not for weight loss, for ethical reasons), did vegetarian as well. I work out 3-4 days a week and got an Apple Watch to get an easy and somewhat accurate idea of how many calories I burn based on heart rate...I understand nutrition and I get that I need to eat less and be mindful of my macros.

But food is such a huge part of my social life, PLUS I get major endorphin hits from eating. I love to cook; I love to eat. We didn’t cook or eat together growing up so I find a lot of comfort and happiness in learning and practicing the skill of making delicious food. I want to slim down, and I have reasons why, but connecting the dots and actually DOING it is not clicking for me.

So...what made it click for you?

submitted by /u/MoneyIsTerrifying
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38ghxfD

No comments:

Post a Comment