Friday, December 13, 2019

Need some motivation- come share your weightloss!

I'm in the process of my weightloss journey and I'm just a bit of a slow loser. The last month and a half, I haven't lost at all. I was hoping maybe some of you could share how much you lost and how long it took you. For those who have finished or almost finished your (Edited to say) weight loss* journey, do you ever think about how long it took you? Basically, I'm just trying to keep myself motivated because I know the method (calorie counting) works if you keep working it. I'll start- I've lost 26 pounds in 15 months, and sometimes I get discouraged because other people lose faster. But I'm still going to keep on going and get off these other 64 or so pounds because I'm GOING to be healthy.

submitted by /u/jenibeanrainbow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38BS40n

No comments:

Post a Comment