Sunday, December 8, 2019

Not always as bad as you think

Having had some positive weight loss weeks, along with motivation from this sub I had been feeling strong and confident about taking back control of my eating habits.

Then. Last week I had a surprise week long conference away with work. Whilst I tried to make sensible food choices for meals, I succumbed to lattes in the day and alcohol in the evenings to help get me through it. As a result, this mornings weigh in put me at a 3lb gain.

After a morning spent sobbing (literally) my sane brain made an appearance and pointed out it was very unlikely I had consumed an additional 10.000 calories that week (solid food was all veg and salad) and it was quite likely I was hormonal. (duh- check the calendar) So I decided to be kind to myself and not starve despite having had a beer over a lunch meeting. I added my calories onto MFP and it turns out, I'm only at 1500 (targeting 1200) so I can actually enjoy dinner, not go to bed hungry and hopefully benefit from having had a good old cry for no good reason.

Extra workout tomorrow though.

submitted by /u/Trusting_Nautilus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38iPbSc

No comments:

Post a Comment