Sunday, December 8, 2019

1 Year Progress Chart - 87lbs (39.6kg) Down!

Weight Loss Chart

On December 7th, 2018 I began my weight loss journey. I did most of it with OMAD and intermittent fasting. This summer (after having already lost 50lbs without almost any exercise) decided to do #100daysofsweat. The Challenge was simple - do something every day that makes you sweat. I was hoping this could help me form a habit of exercising consistently.

On day 33 of that challenge, I decided to start C25K (Couch to 5K). On that day, I was out of breath after just a few minutes of running. By day 75, I completed my goal of running a 5K (without any walking), which took me 39 minutes and 44 seconds. Since then, I have run two more 5K's, and now regularly do 1-2km runs as a warm up before workouts. I seriously recommend this program to anyone that hates running.

After completing the 100 days without missing a single day I took a couple weeks off from exercise before realizing that I was starting to miss it! I decided now was the time to start putting on muscle. I signed up for the gym, but this time, I knew I wasn't going to quit after 1 or 2 months.

Today I am still about 16lbs (7kg) off my goal, but I'm not too concerned. I have been extremely busy with a new job, so my eating windows have increased. I no longer care about when I eat, because I've developed a better relationship with food. My portion sizes are actually under control now. I am still going to the gym, at least 2-3 per week, and walking 16,000-21,000 steps a day at work.

I hope this post was motivating to at least one of you out there. Losing weight doesn't have to be that difficult. You don't have to jump straight into the deep end. You can still eat whatever you want, not exercise, and still lose weight. It's all about portion control and CICO. But slowly, over time, you will begin to start craving healthier foods, and even want to start exercising!

submitted by /u/AndreiR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qzd2Mn

No comments:

Post a Comment