Sunday, December 8, 2019

Discouraged

I’ve been on this weight loss journey since june? I’ve always been self conscious about my weight since I was in third grade. My father always loved pointing out I wasn’t skinny as the rest of my cousins. In college I gained about 40 pounds. This June I decided to begin this weight loss journey and hold myself accountable on what I’m eating. I started off at 170 and now I’m 149... however, when I look at myself in the mirror I see NO difference. This makes me want to just give up. I’ve took pictures of my body at its heaviest and compared it to where I’m at now, and I just don’t see any difference. How do you guys stay motivated?

submitted by /u/slugslime69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P1OBjZ

No comments:

Post a Comment