Thursday, December 19, 2019

Plateau?

I have had a long and arduous battle with eating disorders, but lately I have managed to get both my ED and my weight under control. My only frustration is this - my weight loss has stalled! I thought that by sticking to healthy habits, it would continue to drop until it got to a healthy place, but it hasn't. So, it is frustrating to continue to battle this, and to have no more changes occur.

Normally, I workout 5-7 days a week (warm up with cardio and lift weight, for about an hour), and eat about 1800-2000 calories a day, depending on the workout I do & how active I am. I try to fast intermittently, from after dinner (about 5/6 PM), until breakfast (normally 5/6 am). Yet, my weight loss has stalled for the last month. In the past I've had the "woosh" effect where it takes a week or two for me to see changes, yet it's been an entire month and nada! I don't want to decrease my calories any more, as I feel energized and satiated with what I am eating. And at 1500 or less? I tend to feel triggered to binge.

What's helped you in the past, to get through a plateau? Nothing has helped me recently, and it is starting to drive me bonkers!

submitted by /u/Simplicityobsessed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35BzQdG

No comments:

Post a Comment