Thursday, December 19, 2019

Am I getting too thin?

I hope this is not the wrong place for this. If it is please let me know.

So I've been slowly losing weight since I was...like 17/early 18(I am now 19). I am 5'2 and I currently weigh 107lbs. This puts me at a healthy bmi, 6 more lbs would make me underweight. I started my weight loss journey at about 128-135ish lbs. I kind of stopped weighing myself at 128 but I doubt that was my highest. So I was never overweight, really, I just wanted to get into fitness.

Since the beginning of my journey, my then boyfriend, now husband told me that I was already gorgeous and all the usual supportive stuff, but if I wanted to get more fit he'd support me and he has! He's been amazing with helping me integrate healthy foods, incorporating activity into our daily lives, and reminding me to take my vitamins and drink my water. He's done more than I could ever ask and I'm so grateful.

Here's the weird part: I don't really feel...done. My original goal was 115 lbs, which I hit in September, but as I kept up my exercise and healthy eating more weight kept falling off. I stuck at 110 for a bit but most recently when I weighed myself at the gym (I don't have a home scale) I weighed 107. My husband has been expressing concern because he can see my ribs. But I can't tell if it's really jarring or just unfamiliar to him to see any bone structure at all. My mother told me I look really thin, and my in laws asked if I've been eating properly. I don't think I look dramatically thin/too thin, just..regular thin, I guess? Lol 😅

I don't really know where I'm going from here, goal wise. I don't necessarily want to be thinner, but I'd like to be more toned so I plan to keep working out.

I guess my point posting here is this, should I be slowing down my exercise or reevaluating my habits? I don't think I have any kind of eating disorder or anything serious, I'm just skinny for like, the first time ever lol. So, any advice would be great! Has anyone had similar experiences?

Also, I do have body reference images I can tack on here if that would be valuable.

submitted by /u/Tuesday79
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z53Trs

No comments:

Post a Comment