Thursday, December 19, 2019

My first post! Just came back from my workout!

So, okay, I've been lurking here for a while, and I figured it's time to join in and say hello.

Hello!

Here I sit, literally steaming on my front step trying to cool down before heading inside (thank you Canadian winter temperatures!!!), feeling proud of myself for pushing so hard today. I've been working out for a couple of months now, getting my mental health in order before commiting to anything big.

I'm still not ready to make that commitment yet. I know where I was (359 pounds) I know where I am (358 pounds today) and I know where I'm going (200 pounds) but I'm not ready to commit to any kind of regimen yet. I want portion control to be my primary weight loss method, and I am a food addict. Once I get that under control, and I get a better understanding of what I am capable of on a regular basis, that's when I'm going to set out a plan.

For now, I feel good, and I'm feeling better, and I feel I did well. Thanks for letting me ramble. Good luck to the rest of you struggling like hell. I believe in you.

My elliptical results this morning.

submitted by /u/s00perguy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z4KuXP

No comments:

Post a Comment